Monday, January 2, 2012

GRATITUDE

Today I am thankful for. . .

7.  my best friend having a wonderful time on her 30th birthday

8.  the week and a half I had off for Christmas/New Year's (that ends today)

9.  the beautiful music I'm listening to

10.  the Holy Family (their feast day was yesterday)

Nativity created by my class and two others.

11.  so many amazing books to read!

12.  an intelligent, compassionate doctor who truly cares 

13.  When I lie in bed, I see the following view.  And for this I am truly thankful.


14.  New Year's wishes from a dear friend.

15.  Spending New Year's day cooking a meal of black eye peas, pork loin, cabbage, and cornbread with my mother and father.

16.  A warm home on a chilly night.

17.  Safe travel

18.  A job when so many are desperately seeking one.

19.  a cozy fire in my parents' fireplace

20.  God's ever abiding love for me and for all His children.

For more go to Ann Voskamp's beautiful post:



No comments:

Post a Comment