Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wish List

I'll never have a perfectly put together home.  Right now it's definitely a matter of money and space.  But even in the future, when I hope these issues are resolved, I have a feeling things might always be a mishmash for me.  I just like SO many different things, and not all of them go together thematically!  Here are some things I'm currently coveting:


Natural beeswax ornaments from The Lace Button



Any of the beautiful elements that help to create the vignettes on Funky Junky Art.



These pretties from Paper Eclectiques.








These country Christmas items from Shabby Chic Cottage.

And lots of old mercury glass ornaments with patina.






My absolute favorite colors are blue and green, and for this reason, I LOVE aqua.  I'm just not sure how this would work for me personally when it comes to Christmas.  I love the way red ornaments look on a tree.  Not sure I'm ready to incorporate blue yet.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment